08/05/2007

Week 9, Text Based Blog, Entry 7 - Diploma Trip

I really enjoyed my Diploma trip last Tuesday. It was amazing! On that day, we first all met in a nice cafe named La Vinci for morning tea in Titirangi Town. There was a big floor-to-ceiling window, catching the stunning sights. From the window, you could see the beautiful natural landscape. Before heading out to Cornwallis, we arranged and shared the cars. We were very lucky to have beautiful weather, because it was supposed to be showering on that day.
The first sight we approached was the lookout in Cornwallis. What a stunning view it was! I was dying for these stunning views, and I can't help taking photos in this environment.
After arriving at Cornwallis Beach, we settled down under a shelter, spreading all the delicious food and drinks, enjoying the lovely sunshine. Jan told us doing some exercises were very good to us, so we decided to walk along the beach, joining the rest of the students who had reached the wharf. It was such a long walk, but finally we made it. And I found a hidden view that you might have never seen.
Finishing the yummy lunch, I went with our classmates who loved fishing. They taught me some techniques on how to catch fish, but the result was disappointing.
However, one of them caught a big strange fish, and I don't know how to call it. It is the best moment when you focus on doing something that you are keen on and the result you are happy with.
I really had a good time there, and I looked forward to another one. Here are more photos!!









No comments: