13/05/2007

Week 7 Text Based Blog Entry 5 - My Break



During my Easter break, I had a one-day trip to Hamilton Garden in Hamilton. The natural environment was awesome. It covers an area of 58 Hectares at the Southern end of Hamilton City Council. I’ve been there several times and still can’t help visiting here again. We were very lucky to have a fine weather on that day, because it was supposed to be shower. “Fingers crossed” worked! We spent a bit more time walking around the beautiful landscape, breathing he fresh air and enjoying the lovely sunshine. After that, we lied around on the grass next to the lake, enjoying our yummy food, which included sandwiches, muffins and some fruits. We really had a good time on the rest of the afternoon. After seeing the beautiful sun set, we decided to make our way home. It was a different experience every time I had been there, and I was sure we would come back soon. I was looking forward to it.

No comments: