30/05/2007

text based - letter

Dear Kim

Thanks for telling me that. Yes, I'd like to go. Red Stone is a British band who is famous for Rock music and wins lots of awards. This year, they planned to hold their concerts worldwide. How surprising me, they are coming here. It’ll be great if you can get the tickets this week. Because they're sold out very quickly, you'd better hurry up.

Shall we choose to stand? Most of their songs are Rock & Roll. During the concert, people will get higher and higher. They can't help singing and dancing in that atmosphere. So will you. I think it's not a good idea to meet at that time. There will be full of people waiting there. How about 6pm? We can have a drink before checking in.

Did you move out? Good choice. Your old one was too small to live in. Thanks for inviting me to stay. Otherwise, I need to think about where to go that night. If it's ok, I want to go to the museum next morning. Because I heard they had had real dinosaurs in their showroom. It really makes my curiosity.

I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

All the best.
Kent

No comments: